- Blow your nose so that it is not full of mucous
- Shake the bottle
- Remove the cap
- Gently insert the tip into a nostril with your head upright or bent forward slightly
- Spray the dose into the nose whilst sniffing gently (Do not sniff hard)
- Repeat in the other nostril
- Tip your head forward for about 30 seconds to allow the spray to find its way into the caverns and crevices of the naso-pharynx
Be careful not to tilt your head backwards or sniff hard after spraying. You want the medication to work in the nose, not at the back of the throat.